Welcome to TransForum - Manchester
TransForum Manchester is a discussion group and mutual peer support forum for all Trans* gender people and those in any way questioning their gender, together with their partners, family and friends.
Our group meets once a month on a Saturday in a safe and comfortable space from 3.30 to 6.30pm. We discuss a wide variety of Trans related issues, make-up, speech therapy and much more. Our meetings include social time which encourages members to chat and get to know like minded members and we enjoy a wide variety of social activities in an around Manchester.
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation, 2nd Floor, No.5 Richmond Street, Manchester, M1 3HF.
2014 meeting dates are: 19th July, 30th Aug, 27th Sept, 25th Oct, 22nd Nov, 13th Dec.
Sparkle 10 Years Anniversary Goodies & Events
Order your Sparkle 2010 Goodies Now!
Sparkle 10 Events
- Uia & Polari - Official Meet & Great Party and One Stop Info Shop Friday July 11th 1:30pm - 5:00pm
- Tangled Web - Tuesdays at Tesco's 12th of July at 2:30 pm
- Fabulous Sparkle Ball NOW SOLD OUT!
- Closing Meal at Asian Fusion Sunday 13th July 18:30
- Bali Whispers - Book a Hair and Beauty Session 12th July 10am - 5pm or 13th July 10am - 3.00pm